1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1/4 cup unsulphured organic blackstrap molasses
1/4 cup cold-pressed, unrefined coconut oil
1 tbsp cashew butter
1 lb organic strawberries
1. Wash strawberries and let dry.
2. Meanwhile, in a small pot add the cacao powder, blackstrap molasses, coconut oil and cashew butter and combine with a whisk over low heat until the coconut oil is melted.
3. Pour mixture into a bowl and dip strawberries in.
4. Place each dipped strawberry onto a plate lined with parchment paper.
5. Let the strawberries chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set.
Credit: Adapted from ohsheglows.com