Nori Ginger Tofu Scramble
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 5 minutes | Yields: 2 people
3 sheets nori
1 tablespoon oil
1 package tofu
1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1 teaspoon tamari
- Cut nori sheets into very thin one inch strips (scissors work best).
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Crumble tofu and add to skillet once oil is heated
- Simmer until tofu is heated
- Stir in nori, ginger, nutritional yeast and tamari.
- Cook for 5 more minutes or until fully heated through.
Sprinkle on toasted sesame seeds for added flavor.
Recipe made available by the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.