Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 30 minutes | Yields: 2 people
- Choose 2-5 of the vegetables listed above.
- Chop the hardest ones, like carrots and other root vegetables into smaller pieces.
- Softer vegetable, like onions, can be cut into larger chunks.
- Add vegetables into a pot in layers. Place the thickest on the bottom. It will cook more than the ones on top.
- Add about 1 inch of water to the pot and cook until vegetables are soft.
- Empty vegetables into a large bowl and use leftover cooking water as a delicious sweet sauce
Recipe made available by the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.